Connect With The Spirit Of Your Child
Soul Parent | Spiritual Child™
The old paradigm of how women should conceive a child, experience pregnancy, births her child into this world and becomes a mother is an outdated and unconscious act of fulfilling a 70 + year old society norm. It lacks the true meaning of what is ultimately taking place between soul and spirit in the physical between the child and mother. The current model is a limitation of the true potentiality of a women’s personal experience as a creator and bringer of life and is a spiritually vacant disconnection to the truth of the relationship between the spirit of the child and the soul of the mother.
Soul Parent | Spiritual Child™ is an incredible new model of conscious parenting and honoring yourself as a woman, and the spirit of your child.
3 Months Program ~ Embracing Life Changes: $1500 | Monthly Payments $500
6 Month Program ~ Compassion & Expansion of Motherhood $3000 | Monthly Payments $500
is for women who are mothers or are about to become mothers
9 Month Program ~ Healing Mother & Family Wounds $6000 | Deposit $600 – Monthly Payments $600
“Learn How to Be a Soul Parent, An Evolutionary New Approach to Parenting”
with Sarah Christine
Join me online for the upcoming seminar NOVEMBER 4TH, 2020 at 12pm Arizona Mountain Time + 3pm EST.
– Deborah Skye King, Founder of Soul Parent | Spiritual Child™
Who I desire to work with
- Women who desire to connect with and honor the spirit of her children.
- Women who need to learn to deeply trust themselves.
- She wants to create a healthy energetic womb space that is rooted in love and healthy self-worth, not insecurities or fear.
- She wants to learn more about how to model conscious parenting and do things differently than how she experienced her own parents, aligning herself with what is best for her child and lead her family in strong family values.
- She doesn’t want to pass down her unhealed issues to her children, making a positive impact in supporting humanity’s evolution, and honoring the spirit of her child as well as her own.
- She wants to be grounded in her power of choice and feel respected by her partner and family members.
What they are experiencing
Women who feel drawn to the SPSC model are women who want to have a conscious spiritual connection with their children and body. She wants to enjoy her pregnancy by being fully present to her experience and emotional bonding with her child. She is seeking a spiritual guide to support and mentor her in healing her womb and heart from past trauma. She wants to stand strong in her ability to honor and respect the desired outcome of her spiritual child.
What women will receive
Women who enroll in a Soul Parent | Spiritual Child™ program will receive a personalized and powerful education of the many aspects of Motherhood. Many truths will be revealed and come to the surface for honoring and healing. She will develop a stronger voice. She will learn new concepts, practices, and feminine leadership to embody a deeper sense of personal empowerment and self-trust. She will discover new parts of herself that were previously unconscious and hidden, and so much more!
What women are saying
“What a profound joy it is to work with Sarah as part of her Soul Parent Spiritual Child Program! In just two short sessions, I already feel more clarity around who I want to be as a mother and how I want to honor myself as a woman. Sarah is brimming with knowledge on navigating the journey from preconception to motherhood. She has such an instinct for what I need to heal and thrive. Sarah is rare gem, a remarkable guide, and a powerful, loving force. I highly recommend her to anyone who is ready to live from a place of integrity and unconditional love!”
– Alana Helapitage, Phoenix, AZ
“I’ve had such an incredible experience working with Sarah. In just a few short weeks, so much has altered and changed.
Sarah knows how to fully show up for you and guide you through each session. We laugh together and she holds space while I cry. The veils that have been lifted have been there for years, and because of the amazing work she offers, I finally see myself in a different light and accept myself where I am and where I have come from. I highly recommend working with her.
– Melissa Maher, Mississauga, ON, CAN